Fri, Oct 30 | Online Workshop
Workshop: Bridging Research to Action: the Role and Practice of Policy Brief Writing
Hosted by A2E and Gund Institute
Tickets Are Not on Sale
Time & Location
Oct 30, 2020, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
About the Event
- REGISTER HERE BY OCTOBER 28.
- This is the first in a series of workshops designed for graduate students and faculty interested in translating research into policy proposals for decision-makers and advocacy organizations.
- -A brief history of the role and impact of policy research and advocacy in the era of neoliberalism.
- -The transformational opportunity of a Green New Deal.
- -Hands-on exercises to frame Policy Briefs and communicate policy alternatives